- Rainbow Beach
- Tin Can Bay
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Relationships Australia NT (RANT) is part of one of Australia’s largest community based organisations whose vision is to work with communities where relationships are respectful, diversity is valued and all people have a true sense of belonging and connection. RANT is committed to protecting children and young people from harm.
Youth Diversion Program Case Worker
Temporary Fixed Term - Full Time
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Youth Diversion Program (YDP) Case Worker to provide assessment and case management for young people between the ages of 10 and 17 who are referred to the Program. This will require working with young people, their families, other agencies and the Police Youth Diversion Unit. A component of the work is conducted away from the organisation’s premises and some out of office hours work is required.
Key skills for this position include:
• Experience in working with youth on issues regarding youth disadvantage.
• Ability to work with minority groups such as those with a culturally & linguistically diverse background, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
• Knowledge of and ability to adopt the strengths approach in working with young people.
• Knowledge of, and ability to utilise, a range of community resources.
• Possession of appropriate qualifications is highly regarded.
For further information call Michael on 08 8950 ... or to apply forward a CV, including a cover letter to email@example.com
All applicants will require extensive screening, referee checks, identity check, Ochre Card and Criminal History check.
Position Description (incl Selection Criteria) and Basic Employment Conditions are available in Current Vacancies at www.nt.relationships.org.au
Applications close 9am, Monday 02 December 2019.
Option to interview on application
Aboriginal people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply
Alice Springs 0870