- Rainbow Beach
- Tin Can Bay
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
THIS IS THE FINAL UNIT available at 48 Cranley Street where happiness awaits you - positioned at the rear of this beautiful development for maximised privacy.
THE GARDENS are lovely & the location is right ... 820 metres to Thai Royal, Shops & Centenary Heights High School and 1.9km to the CBD.
PRESENTED by Jacqui Walker, let's take A CLOSER LOOK at gorgeousness:
UNIT 5 | PRIVATE REAR POSITION SINGLE LEVEL | $335k
- Quick look: 1 level living with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 1 internal auto garage
- Privately positioned at at rear
- Investors could anticipate rent income of $320-$330/wk in current market
- Get reverse-cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, designer lighting & beautiful style
- Designer kitchen with premium appliances
- Unwind across the lovely open-plan living & dining room
- Love & laugh with favourite faces on the attractive outdoor entertainment area
- Master bedroom with the ensuite you want & BIR
- 2nd bedroom with ceiling fan
- Skylight to main bathroom with IXL heat-light, bathtub & separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Secure & easy arrival home via internal automatic garage
FINAL UNIT AVAILABLE.
DEFINITELY CREATED for living! I love the easy-access garages, on-point landscaping & the front storybook fence. I also love how the timber construction elements are beautifully conducive with the surrounding character homes - maximising street appeal.
- 650m to Park Thoms on Geddes Street
- 700m to South Toowoomba Bowls Club
- 750m to Centenary Heights High School
- 820m to Thai Royal, Convenience Shopping & Cafe
- 1.9km to CBD
- 2.4km to Rangeville State Primary School
YES! Eligible for the $15,000 first home owners' grant. What a boost!
THIS SENSATIONAL MOVE is a must-see. Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to respond to your call or inbox. MAKE THE MOST SENSATIONAL MOVE TODAY!
***USEFUL INFO BY JACQUI WALKER SELLS:
- FHOG: Eligible for the Queensland $15,000 First Home Owners' Grant
- Status: Now complete & ready for your move!
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $890.00 net per unit half-year
- Water Access: Approx. $270.00 net per unit half-year (+ use)
- Body Corp: Approx. $400.00 per quarter including building insurance (& gives you your weekends back!)
- State School Zone: Rangeville Primary (P-6, 2.4km) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 750m)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.