- Rainbow Beach
- Tin Can Bay
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
The contract has crashed so now this family home CAN BE YOURS! It's MEANT TO BE.
Make sure you don't miss it this time.
PERFECTLY DESIGNED to maximise the enviable corner allotment position, Jacqui Walker invites you to inspect this sprawling family home inspired by contemporary trends and featuring a Butler's Pantry & Media Room!
I SAID: " A Butler's Pantry & Media Room !!! "
TWELVE FABULOUS REASONS you'll love living here:
- The ideal family floorplan: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a double garage
- A formal living room / media room for endless Netflix!
- Timber-look floors to spacious open-plan family & dining area
- This surrounds the fantastic kitchen with an island bench, a Butler's Pantry, a stainless steel dishwasher & gas appliances
- Master bedroom with contemporary ensuite & walk-in robe
- Built-in robes to balance of bedrooms
- Comfort for everyone with reverse-cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Automatic internal double garage for your private, secure arrival home
- Long storage cupboard to double garage
- A stylish main bathroom with bathtub for a soak, a separate shower & vanity
- A separate main toilet
- Family-sized laundry & ideally positioned linen cupboard
NOW STEP OUTSIDE to discover:
- The alfresco entertainment area you want ... created for happiness & lots of family selfies
- 623m2 corner allotment
- This is fully-fenced for safety & fun for kids (Woof, woof ... pets too!)
CRANLEY is created for families. What's nearby?
- 400m to Greenwattle Street Park
- 1.6km to Fairview Heights State Primary School
- 2.0km to Wilsonton State High School
- 2.5km to Wilsonton Shopping Centre
IT'S TIME to inspect this sprawling family home with exciting design features on an ideal corner allotment.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to confirm your desired appointment time. Tour today & make family spaciousness YOURS.
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Allotment Size: 623m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 35m x 29m (on longest sides)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $1,105.49 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: $292.59 net 1/2 yr + use
- Internet: Can connect to NBN using Fibre-To-The-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Fairview Heights Primary (P-6, 1.6km) & Wilsonton State High (7-12, 2.0km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.