- Rainbow Beach
- Tin Can Bay
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
TOTALLY RENOVATED less than 3 years ago in 2017 and featuring a stylish kitchen & bathroom you want, Jacqui Walker Sells presents this neat & spacious two-level Townhome with lovely elevated views, only 500 metres walk to Clifford Gardens!
WHO'S WHO? Downsizers and first-home buyers love the affordable price here, or there's always strong demand by tenants for updated townhouses. Points of difference here include a leafy street & must-see upstairs views to the city's east!
BRING your entire wardrobe too! There's a superbly appointed walk-in-robe to the master bedroom.
- A spacious open-plan living & dining room
- 2 extra large bedrooms total
- Built-in wardrobe to 2nd bedroom & a large walk-in-wardrobe to master bedroom ... rare in a townhouse!
- Striking tiling to updated bathroom with shower over bath, inviting vanity & sense of space
- A separate toilet
- A stylishly updated kitchen with a concept oven, rangehood and well-sized pantry
- Light-filled laundry with plenty of space for dryer beside washing machine
- Single garage with internal access for your private & secure arrival home
- Generous storage space under stairs
- Security screens throughout
- Rear courtyard
- Low body corp fees (small complex of 6)
EVERYTHING IS NEARBY:
- 500m walk to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 500m stroll to the wide open space of Norman Park
- 650m to Newtown Primary School
- 2.4km to Harristown High School
WITH ELEVATED VIEWS & priced to sell right now, this updated townhouse is rated " V V " for VITAL VIEWING.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to confirm your desired inspection time or we look forward to welcoming you the next INSPECTION.
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Rental appraisal: If rented, would earn in the vicinity of $260-$270 / wk
- Body Corp: Approx. $380.00 net / quarter
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent general rates: $988.15 net / half-year
- Recent water access: $292.59 net / half-year + use
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- State School Catchment: Newtown State Primary School (650 metres) & Harristown State High School (2.4km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to verify all quoted figures and amounts.