10 houses under $200k in Gympie
SOUND affordable? That's because they are...these house in Gympie and are all under $200, 000 and all available now.
1# 25 Victoria Rd, Gympie.
The home is the former miners' canteen from the Gympie gold mining days. It has been renovated with some lovely modern touches.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size:741 m² (approx)
- Carport Spaces:1
- Eco Friendly Features
- Water Tank
- Greywater System
- Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Garden
2# 22 Nicholls Rd, Monkland
The ideal starter or investment property.
Land Size:600 m² (approx)
3# 25 Neil St, Southside
Very affordable solid 3 bed 1 bathroom home easily maintained and fully fenced with room for the family and pets.
Open plan kitchen/dining with spacious kitchen and storage
Family room has access to side covered verandah
Within walking distance to all shopping
Close to schools and services
4# 9 Norman St, Gympie
The existing home is a high-set 2 bedroom home surrounded by easy care gardens. This property is for sale for an amazing $179,000.
- Land Size:509 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces:1
5# 21 Cross St, Gympie
Ideally located within walking distance to town, this one will appeal to investors and first home buyers.
- Three bedrooms and a sleepout, established gardens
- Spacious kitchen dining combo, separate lounge
- Qlder characteristics, vj walls and ceilings
- Tongue-in-groove flooring, air-conditioning
- Zoned for enterprise possibilities, S.T.C.A.
6# 6 Carrington Ave, Gympie
A great property for first home buyers and investors.
- Home built on a brick base with hardwood timber floors
- Separate lounge & dining area with built-in kitchen
- Security screens
- 997m2 allotment (nearly 1/4 acre) fully fenced
- Property backs onto a local park
7# 5 Queens Park Rd, Gympie
Only a minutes' walk to town this property is central to many facilities
- 4 Spacious Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Downstairs Rumpus Room
- Large Shed
- Queenslander - Wrap Around Veranda
8# 5 Blake St, Gympie
Overall for the price of this house it is a little gem in the rough, and savvy investors would be wise to take notice of this one.
- Renovated kitchen
- Renovated bathroom
- New roof
- Lockable shed/garage
- Relaxing sunroom at the entry of the home
- Private street with good neighbours
- Two good size bedrooms
9# 6 Fox St, Gympie
All this is positioned close to primary and secondary schools, sporting facilities, shops and parks.
Land Size:1050 m² (approx)
Tenure: Freehold Property
10# 53 Pine St, Gympie
OFFERS OVER $199,000
Located in the heart of Gympie is this charming timber home which will sure to appeal to the first home buyer or investor.
Land Size:498 m² (approx)