ANZAC DAY: Super hornets to fly over Gympie
ROYAL Australian Air Force pilots will be seen in the Gympie region skies to honour their defence comrades both past and present with a series of low level flypasts tomorrow.
The Anzac Day flyover will be able to be seen at multiple vantage points across the region Wednesday morning, including right over Gympie.
NEWS FROM THIS MORNING: Thousands pay tribute at Gympie's Dawn Service
As part of a loop of regional cities, the F/A-18F's will start to fly over Fraser Island about 11.15am on Wednesday, a few minutes before Tin Can Bay at 11.35am and hitting Gympie at 11.45am.
Wednesday's low level fly pasts for Anzac Day:
- Fraser Island, Beach Front Service, Waddy Point: Expected at 11.15am
- Fraser Island, TSS Maheno: Expected at 11.22am
- Tin Can Bay, Tin Can Bay RSL: Expected at 11.35am
- Rainbow Beach, Cenotaph and Rainbow Beach: Expected at 11.37am
- Gympie, Gympie RSL: Expected at 11.45am