DOWNLOAD: Blackall 100 and Hawaii Ironman Multisport Mecca
IT'S a massive month for landmark events, and the latest edition of Sunshine Coast Multisport Mecca has them covered.
Download the October 10 edition for the latest on:
- Todd Mumberson who has made the transition from state-level hockey to the hardest one-day running events
- The Blackall 100 is just over a week away and we catch up with Ammon Chesworth to talk about what it takes to complete the 100km torture test
- This weekend the best of the best are at Kona for the Ironman World championship. We meet new Coast-based young gun Caleb Noble ahead of his Hawaii debut
- Sitting in our Kona Q&A hot seat are Annie Alford and Ash Hunter
- Kate Schultz tells us why she was running scared for 10km in the standard distance race at the ITU world champs at the Gold Coast