Bride’s ‘disgusting’ tattoo mistake
A UK bride claims she was left looking like she'd been attacked by "flesh-eating bugs" after she underwent a botched procedure to have a tattoo removed from her arm.
Stephanie Lynn, 28, had a skull and roses tattooed on her arm that she wanted removed before her upcoming wedding but after visiting a tattoo removal clinic in Glasgow she was left wishing she had never gone.
What should have been a routine procedure at cosmetics company Fresh Faced left her arm blistered and swollen with chunks of flesh gouged out of her arm.
"I haven't had it confirmed why it happened to my arm, I spoke to someone who thought the machine might be faulty which is why it would have caused holes in my arm and scarring."
Ms Lynn said not only did the procedure leave her in constant pain, she is so self-conscious about her arm that she may have to postpone the whole wedding.
The mum-of-two took to Facebook to warn others about the botched procedure, claiming it made her hand swell up to four times it's normal size.
"I will attach photos but it is disgusting. I am now permanently scarred from it. And after me thinking it was settling down I now have more blisters appear weeks later," she wrote.