Teenager hurt in Gympie city car crash
A TEENAGE girl was taken to Gympie Hospital this afternoon after the car she was in collided with a truck on the Bruce Highway in the city.
Paramedics were called to the crash about 1.50pm.
The, reportedly in her late teens, suffered minor injuries in the crash.
MORE GYMPIE NEWS
- Hospital provides update on toddler hit by a car at Rainbow
- Jealous, psychotic ex threatens to cut woman’s head off
- Club 88 assault on woman lands young father in court
- Mum ‘heavily invested’ in legalising weed grew 20 plants for personal use
- Express drive-through COVID testing clinic to open in Gympie