hot

What women really think about men with tattoos

What women really think about men with tattoos

Women 'more attracted to men with tattoos', app data suggests

Gympie had its hottest winter days on record

Gympie had its hottest winter days on record

Gympie had only 37.4mm of rain fall winter.

Gympie extremes: your weather for the week

Gympie extremes: your weather for the week

A few extremes this week in Gympie

Hot damn: Shock heat coming our way

Hot damn: Shock heat coming our way

This week to pack a punch of hot temperatures around Gympie

DRY JULY: Record breaking weather leaves Gympie high and dry

DRY JULY: Record breaking weather leaves Gympie high and dry

Gympie had its warmest July in more than 70 years

Chances dwindling on more rain over weekend

Chances dwindling on more rain over weekend

'Today there is a 60% chance of rain, 40% of people will miss out.'

Weekend: Hot, storm threat and dangerous surf

Weekend: Hot, storm threat and dangerous surf

Gympie is predicted to reach a sweltering 35 degrees today

WARNING: Gympie will feel the heat alongside swelling surf

WARNING: Gympie will feel the heat alongside swelling surf

Today is forecast to reach a top of 36 degrees

The figures are in - hottest summer in almost 40 years

The figures are in - hottest summer in almost 40 years

A third of the days this summer reached 35 degrees and above.

We're still in the stink Gympie

We're still in the stink Gympie

Forecast to hit a high of 37 degrees today and 36 degrees tomorrow.

Why your home gauge says it's hotter than Bom does

Why your home gauge says it's hotter than Bom does

Gympie's gauge has been operating since 1870

Keep calm and avoid heat stress this weekend

Keep calm and avoid heat stress this weekend

Keep safe during the approaching extreme temps

Gympie staring down the barrel of 40°C extreme

Gympie staring down the barrel of 40°C extreme

Temperature set to soar 10 degrees above average

January- Gympie's hottest January days in 15 years: BoM

January- Gympie's hottest January days in 15 years: BoM

Temperatures will soar- peaking at 37 degrees tomorrow

FORECAST: Smooth and sunny sailing this week

FORECAST: Smooth and sunny sailing this week

Humidity will reach 50-60% today.

11 Central Queenslanders go to hospital suffering heat illness

11 Central Queenslanders go to hospital suffering heat...

It's hard to ignore the heat, but easy to forget it can be deadly

Gympie set for sizzling end to 2016

Gympie set for sizzling end to 2016

Gympie is set to experience a mini heatwave this weekend.

WEATHER: Why today will feel even hotter than predicted

WEATHER: Why today will feel even hotter than predicted

Temperatures to finally ease to usual December weather

It's not over: Gympie to hit 38 degrees today

It's not over: Gympie to hit 38 degrees today

Gympie will be five degrees hotter than yesterday

World set for hottest year on record in 2016

World set for hottest year on record in 2016

Why record-breaking temperatures are likely to become the norm

Previous Next