Mushrooms with enough poison “to kill a healthy adult” spotted
Scientists fear arsenic levels in crackers too high for kids.
Man dies four years after eating sandwich tainted by co-worker
Stonefish lands Travis Haupt in hospital in agonising pain.
Council warning to pet owners after poison-laced seeds found in park
A child has survived after eating a death cup mushroom.
Kids shattered after their dog Sizzle died from suspected poisoning
Sarina resident says there is no question a review into this widely available...
Pets & Animals
Suzie Lightfoot’s dog the latest in suspected baiting epidemic
venomous snake bites man on finger
'Kids could have easily walked over to the bucket and died'
As nurses tried to wake the boy, his mum looked at her phone
Family told to pay for council poisoning once-thriving pond
He walked out and saw a ball of mince on the ground.
Dog beaches should be safe from poisoned bait
'There's a thick scar on the child's left hand'
Don't eat wild mushrooms -- they could make you very sick
The dog will come in a bit flat, lacking in energy.
A Chinese chemistry student has been arrested.
Biosecurity SA investigating more than 100 galah deaths in SA.
New site dialog. Will only be shown once.