smoke inhalation

Teen taken to hospital after television 'exploded'

Teen taken to hospital after television 'exploded'

Huge emergency response as television sparks house fire

Man taken to hospital following fire

Man taken to hospital following fire

Crews respond to a fire on Station Rd

Family of five evacuates as smoke fills home

Family of five evacuates as smoke fills home

"If there's smoke in a house you should evacuate and call 000 immediately."

Wind spreads smoke from fire at Caloundra Industrial Estate

Wind spreads smoke from fire at Caloundra Industrial Estate

Wind is blowing smoke out of a fire at an industrial estate

Man rushed to hospital after being smoked out by burn-off

Man rushed to hospital after being smoked out by burn-off

Disaster prevention burn becomes disaster in itself

Man rescued from burning house

Man rescued from burning house

Security guard rescues man stuck in burning house