summer steer

'She's always with me': Community remembers 'cheeky' Summer

Premium Content 'She's always with me': Community remembers 'cheeky' Summer

School students take time to remember the four-year-old

Sea of purple remembers Summer as battery fight continues

Premium Content Sea of purple remembers Summer as battery fight continues

Remembering Summer Steer and raising awareness on risks of batteries

'They're loaded guns': Mum's button battery fight rages on

Premium Content 'They're loaded guns': Mum's button battery fight rages on

Summer Steer's tragic death was the first of its kind in Australia

School gaffe: button battery gadgets sold to kids

School gaffe: button battery gadgets sold to kids

Potentially lethal gifts sold at stall

Summer Steer: Noosa Hospital criticised over death

Summer Steer: Noosa Hospital criticised over death

Noosa Hospital's handling of Summer Steer's death was 'inadequate'

Four children a week present with battery exposure: inquest

Four children a week present with battery exposure: inquest

Inquest hears GP could have done more

Rushed hospital review into Summer's death, inquest hears

Rushed hospital review into Summer's death, inquest hears

Summer vomited half a litre of blood

Summer's legacy: Retailers vow to look at battery sales

Summer's legacy: Retailers vow to look at battery sales

Summer's legacy: Retailers vow to look at battery sales

Doctor’s two-line note for Summer before battery death

Doctor’s two-line note for Summer before battery death

Doctor’s two-line note for Summer

Summer's mum first to give evidence in battery death inquest

Summer's mum first to give evidence in battery death inquest

Inquiry starts today into Summer Steer button battery death

Summer sent home from hospital after vomiting blood: inquest

Summer sent home from hospital after vomiting blood: inquest

Summer sent home from hospital, vomitting blood, inquest hears

"Last day of Summer" to warn of battery danger

"Last day of Summer" to warn of battery danger

"Last day of Summer" to warn of battery danger

Summer's Day powerful reminder on button battery dangers

Summer's Day powerful reminder on button battery dangers

Five children a week going to hospital after swallowing batteries

Nine month old in hospital after swallowing button battery

Nine month old in hospital after swallowing button battery

Boy, nine months old, in hospital after swallowing battery.

Summer’s memory to live forever

Summer’s memory to live forever

Girl who lost her life after swallowing a small battery remembered

'Childproof' battery moves after death of Summer Steer

'Childproof' battery moves after death of Summer Steer

Improvements to battery packaging following four year old's death.