temperature

REVEALED: Climate evidence that can't be ignored

REVEALED: Climate evidence that can't be ignored

The mounting climate evidence that can't be ignored

‘NEED TO TOUGHEN UP’: Shock response to Aus Open debacle

‘NEED TO TOUGHEN UP’: Shock response to Aus Open debacle

He was sick. He was dizzy. He felt like he was going to collapse

Djokovic and the heat defeat Monfils

Djokovic and the heat defeat...

GAEL Monfils was pushed to breaking point and beyond in hellish conditions.

Did you feel the temperature drop?

Did you feel the temperature drop?

Queensland's weather is becoming a game of extremes

Severe thunderstorm threat: Bureau warns wild weather likely

Severe thunderstorm threat: Bureau warns wild weather likely

Severe thunderstorms could strike Sunshine Coast within hours

Christmas at 40C: Doctors warning over scorching Qld days

Christmas at 40C: Doctors warning over scorching Qld days

HEALTH authorities are warning Queenslanders to prepare

HEATWAVE: Toowoomba, southwest to swelter into next week

HEATWAVE: Toowoomba, southwest to swelter into next week

Hotter than average temperatures expected over coming days

50-degree days inevitable: study

50-degree days inevitable: study

Cities must prepare for sweltering summers: researchers

HEATWAVE: Qld towns will top 40°C as state swelters

HEATWAVE: Qld towns will top 40°C as state swelters

"Please make sure you keep your eyes on little kids."

Winter temps set to break eight-year August record

Winter temps set to break eight-year August record

Winter temperatures set to break an eight-year August record

Gympie to drop almost 10 degrees overnight

Gympie to drop almost 10 degrees overnight

The coldest day of of the year so far is coming, BoM predicts

Pool temp a hot problem

Pool temp a hot problem

'A full review is currently being conducted'

BRR: Coldest morning of the year in Gympie so far

BRR: Coldest morning of the year in Gympie so far

'Cool and dry - the combination gives you the really cool nights'

Are you ready for the coldest day of the year so far?

Are you ready for the coldest day of the year so far?

BoM forecaster says it's going to be 'very dry and very cold'

Chances dwindling on more rain over weekend

Chances dwindling on more rain over weekend

'Today there is a 60% chance of rain, 40% of people will miss out.'

The figures are in - hottest summer in almost 40 years

The figures are in - hottest summer in almost 40 years

A third of the days this summer reached 35 degrees and above.

Could you train your body to do this?

Could you train your body to do this?

Investigative journalist Scott Carney shares secrets of body control

Will this weekend be the warm before the rain?

Will this weekend be the warm before the rain?

Gympie is heading into a weekend of sunshine and warm temperatures

Children rushed to hospital as temperatures soar

Children rushed to hospital as temperatures soar

Paramedics are on alert as we brace for a record-breaking heatwave

Why your home gauge says it's hotter than Bom does

Why your home gauge says it's hotter than Bom does

Gympie's gauge has been operating since 1870

Previous Next