temperature

Are you ready for the coldest day of the year so far?

Are you ready for the coldest day of the year so far?

BoM forecaster says it's going to be 'very dry and very cold'

Chances dwindling on more rain over weekend

Chances dwindling on more rain over weekend

'Today there is a 60% chance of rain, 40% of people will miss out.'

The figures are in - hottest summer in almost 40 years

The figures are in - hottest summer in almost 40 years

A third of the days this summer reached 35 degrees and above.

Could you train your body to do this?

Could you train your body to do this?

Investigative journalist Scott Carney shares secrets of body control

Will this weekend be the warm before the rain?

Will this weekend be the warm before the rain?

Gympie is heading into a weekend of sunshine and warm temperatures

Children rushed to hospital as temperatures soar

Children rushed to hospital as temperatures soar

Paramedics are on alert as we brace for a record-breaking heatwave

Why your home gauge says it's hotter than Bom does

Why your home gauge says it's hotter than Bom does

Gympie's gauge has been operating since 1870

Severe heatwave could be a Gympie record breaker

Severe heatwave could be a Gympie record breaker

Temps will hit 37 degrees on Sat before 40 degrees on Sun and Mon.

Gympie staring down the barrel of 40°C extreme

Gympie staring down the barrel of 40°C extreme

Temperature set to soar 10 degrees above average

STAY SHADY: Extreme UV today as temps soar

STAY SHADY: Extreme UV today as temps soar

The UV index is set to 'Extreme', try and stay out of the sun.

BOM has some bad news about this scorching weather

BOM has some bad news about this scorching weather

"It's a good day to be at the beach."

Queensland topples long-standing temperature records

Queensland topples long-standing temperature records

This summer really has been hotter than usual, by a long way.

The scary reality behind Australia's heatwaves

The scary reality behind Australia's heatwaves

YOU think the weather is bad now? It could get a whole lot worse.

Heatwave can be deadly for babies and elderly

Heatwave can be deadly for babies and elderly

The predicted heatwave will put our youngest and oldest at tisk.

WEATHER: Why today will feel even hotter than predicted

WEATHER: Why today will feel even hotter than predicted

Temperatures to finally ease to usual December weather

Heatwave to continue for days as temps top 40 in some areas

Heatwave to continue for days as temps top 40 in some areas

Outback towns scorching under the Friday afternoon sun

World set for hottest year on record in 2016

World set for hottest year on record in 2016

Why record-breaking temperatures are likely to become the norm

We're staring down the barrel of storms and 37 degrees

We're staring down the barrel of storms and 37 degrees

Storms and hot weather are heading this way this week.

The weekend was certainly hot to trot

The weekend was certainly hot to trot

IF YOU thought it was hot around the Gympie region yesterday, you were right.

Think it's hot? It's a taste of what's to come...

Think it's hot? It's a taste of what's to come...

Hot days will become more frequent, says the BOM.

Previous Next